Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Policy
ECORESET SA operates industrial units for storage, sorting and mechanical processing of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), cables at the end of life, bulky commercial/industrial and municipal waste, and shredder residues from depolluted End-of-Life Vehicles (ELVs), for the recovery of materials and the production of alternative fuel. The company’s main priority is to meet the requirements of its clients, while respecting humans and the environment, in order to achieve a balanced economic growth in harmony with nature. In this context, it implements an Integral Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards, but also along the principles of the European EMAS Regulation.
The approach towards quality, the environment and OHS is an ongoing and strictly defined process, which guarantees for the consistent presence of ECORESET SA in its business field. The company’s primary aim is to promote OHS following a sustainable development path and striving to ensure that the continuous improvement of the quality of its processes and products is combined with a sensible and rational use of natural resources and the minimum negative effects of its activities on the environment.
In the context of reviewing and continuously improving the Management System, the Administration sets its goals on quality, the environment, and OHS, as well as the company’s overall growth. These goals are reviewed on an annual basis to determine the extent to which they have been met and modified in accordance with the company’s performance and the new developments in its business field.
ECORESET SA is committed to:
- Regularly monitor and meet applicable requirements as well as all legal and other compliance requirements.
- Continuously improve the Integral Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety System.
- Protect the Environment, which includes pollution prevention and keeping all other special commitments related to the company’s operational framework.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent occupational injuries and diseases.
- Ensure that employees and their representatives are consulted and participate in matters related to the Environment and OHS.
- Promote environmental awareness and the environmental vision that inspires the company’s upper management, across all hierarchy levels.
- Foster a positive safety culture throughout the company.
- Make continuous efforts to improve its processes so as to promote and ensure friendly and effective customer service, as well as the development of harmonious cooperation ties with all interested parties.
- Provide human, material and financial resources, so that compliance with the System’s requirements is ensured at all times.
- Promote open dialogue and inform interested parties, in a spirit of honest and mutual respect.
- Continuously inform employees on matters of quality, environment and OHS.
- Continuously improve its environmental and OHS performance.
THE GENERAL MANAGER