Services to Industrial Companies
Services to Companies and Organisations
Is the pressing of a button enough to ensure the total deletion of your data?
ECORESET, being aware of the compelling need to ensure the safe destruction and management of sensitive data and documents, has created the TOTAL ERASE programme.
What is TOTAL ERASE?
TOTAL ERASE is an integrated programme for the destruction of data and documents both in printed and in electronic form. In particular:
- TOTAL ERASE ensures the deletion, demagnetising and shredding of any electronic medium, i.e. any electronic data storage unit (hard disks, USB, CDs, DVDs, etc.), making it impossible for any leak or retrieval of information to occur.
- Regarding the destruction of data in printed form, documents are shredded using special machines that make it impossible to recreate them in any way (P6 safety level standard).
What does TOTAL ERASE offer to you?
- The use of special equipment for the destruction of information storage media
- A specially equipped vehicle for the destruction of data at your premises, thus enhancing security and minimising transportation costs
- Highly trained staff
- Issue of destruction report, containing date of destruction, storage medium and data description, destruction method and full name of the person in charge
- Certified management of all waste arising from the destruction of archives
TOTAL ERASE IS THE ONLY PROGRAMME THAT UNDERTAKES THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR FILES, UP TO THE FINAL STAGE OF THE DISPOSAL OF WASTE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STANDARDS SET BY EUROPEAN LEGISLATION.